I found this over at Life in the Thumb Reading Challenges. What a great idea! I love mysteries and I want to find more good Christian mysteries this year. To find out exactly what a cozy mystery is, check out dianaminilove.com. This site is dedicated to cozy mysteries and does a great job of defining them as well as giving a list of cozy mysteries. This challenge is NOT restricted to what is on their list, it’s just to be used as a guideline in case you need some hints on what to read.
So, here are the rules.
1. Choose the level you wish to participate:
Level 1 – Snoop – Read 1-6 books (I am aiming for this one!)
Level 2 – Investigator – Reading 7-12 books
Level 3 – Super Sleuth – Read 13 or more books
2. The challenge runs from January 1, 2011 and ends December 31, 2011.
3. You don’t have to choose your books in advance. If you do, you can change your list at any time during the year. Books can overlap with other challenges.
4. Books can be in any format – paper, audio, ebooks.it all counts!
5. You don’t have to post a review, but I’m sure others would love to know about the books you are reading and may even want to add it to their reading lists.
6. Take the button above, put it on your blog and post about the challenge. Then add your name to the Linky below.
Please use the link of challenge post, not the link to your home page.